Fourth International Conference on Nuclear Fragmentation
From Basic Research to Applications
29 September - 6 October, 2013,
Kemer (Antalya), Turkey
- Fragmentation and multifragmentation reactions in laboratory
experiments and astrophysical sites.
- Production mechanisms of nuclear fragments, hypernuclei, and
- Progress in theoretical description of baryon interactions,
nuclei, and hypernuclei.
- Equation of state (EOS) of isospin-asymmetric and hyperonic
- Phase transitions in nuclear collisions at intermediate
and high energies.
- Nuclear composition and EOS of supernova matter and neutron
- Evaluation of fragmentation reactions in cancer therapy,
transmutation of nuclear waste, and spallation sources.
The conference is jointly organized by
Frankfurt Institut for Advanced Studies (FIAS), Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH, Darmstadt, Germany
Institut für Kernphysik, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität, Mainz, Germany
Selçuk University, Konya, Turkey
Last update: February 18, 2013